Monday, March 08, 2010

UPS Store refuses to divulge who is in Mailbox #100

After I received the second scam letter from DRC (Maria Duval) I called Erum Sher, one of the owners of the UPS store in Woodbridge, Ontario on March 8, 2010. I spoke to someone named Caitlyn who told me that they could not divulge the name of the people who own the mailbox. She asked me if "they had a phone number". What a bloody joke!!!

It is the store policy not to reveal who runs their mailboxes, even when the renters are scamming the public. I told her that I wanted to talk to Erum Sher about this, and she said that he didn't have a phone number, but if I gave her my phone number that I would hear back from him.

I gave her my e-mail address and am presently waiting for a reply from Mr. Sher. I'm not holding my breath.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home